A Word About The Prince of Peace MBC

Our Vision For The 21st Century
By the end of the year 2020, The Prince of Peace MBC will be highly visible in the Community of Grand Rapids known best for:
1. Providing a Community of Fellowship
2. Ministries that Reach and Minister to the “Whole Person”
3. A Going, Glowing, and Growing Church
4. Life Changing Discipleship and Individual Growth

Listen Online

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"To Him be glory both now and forever...

"To Him be glory both now and forever." 2Peter 3:18

Heaven will be full of the ceaseless praises of Jesus. Eternity! The unnumbered years will speed their everlasting course, but forever and for ever, "to Him be glory." Is He not a "Priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec"? "To Him be glory." Is He not king for ever? King of kings and Lord of lords, the everlasting Father? "To Him be glory for ever." Never shall His praises cease. That which was bought with blood deserves to last while immortality endures. The glory of the cross must never be eclipsed; the luster of the grave and of the resurrection must never be dimmed. Jesus! shall be praised for ever. Long as immortal spirits live--long as the Father's throne endures--for ever, for ever, unto Thee shall be glory. Believer, are you anticipating the time when you will join the saints above in proclaiming all glory to Jesus; but are you glorifying Him now? The apostle's words are, "To Him be glory both now and for ever." This day make it your prayer. "Lord, help me to glorify Thee; I am poor, help me to glorify Thee by contentment; I am sick, help me to give Thee honour by patience; I have talents, help me to extol Thee by spending them for Thee; I have time, Lord, help me to redeem it, that I may serve thee; I have a heart to feel, Lord, let that heart feel no love but Yours, and glow with no flame but affection for You; I have a head to think, Lord, help me to think of You and for You; You have put me in this world for something, Lord, show me what that is, and help me to work out my life-purpose: I am all Yours; take me, and enable me to glorify You now, in all that I say, in all that I do, and with all that I have."
Morning and Evening I will Praise You and Bring You Glory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors