A Word About The Prince of Peace MBC

Our Vision For The 21st Century
By the end of the year 2020, The Prince of Peace MBC will be highly visible in the Community of Grand Rapids known best for:
1. Providing a Community of Fellowship
2. Ministries that Reach and Minister to the “Whole Person”
3. A Going, Glowing, and Growing Church
4. Life Changing Discipleship and Individual Growth

Listen Online

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN" Josh 14:10-12...

"GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN"
Josh 14:10-12 (NKJV) - And now, here I am this day, eighty-five years old. 11 As yet I am as strong this day as on the day that Moses sent me; just as my strength was then, so now is my strength for war, both for going out and for coming in. 12 Now therefore, give me this mountain of which the Lord spoke in that day;

Anything WORTH having is WORTH WAITING for and WORTH the WORK. If it is God's WILL, don't WAIVER and WORRY. Whatever He promised, comes to pass. Caleb was young, now he is old. But his strength remains because God promised! Now before you call it quits, holla out 'GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors