A Word About The Prince of Peace MBC

Our Vision For The 21st Century
By the end of the year 2020, The Prince of Peace MBC will be highly visible in the Community of Grand Rapids known best for:
1. Providing a Community of Fellowship
2. Ministries that Reach and Minister to the “Whole Person”
3. A Going, Glowing, and Growing Church
4. Life Changing Discipleship and Individual Growth

Listen Online

Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Salvation is of the Lord." Jonah 2:9...

"Salvation is of the Lord." Jonah 2:9 Salvation is the work of God. It is He alone who quickens the soul "dead in trespasses and sins," and it is He also who maintains the soul in its spiritual life. He is both "Alpha and Omega." "Salvation is of the Lord." I do nothing whatever towards my own preservation, except what God Himself first does in me. Whatever I have, all my goodness is of the Lord alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contributors